Even though summer seems far away, now is the time to start getting swimsuit season ready with nonsurgical treatments. Starting in the spring gives your procedure the time to take shape and gives you the chance to book additional appointments if needed. For example, patients getting CoolSculpting® at our Albany, NY, practice, may need about 3 months to see the full results, so getting started in the spring is the way to go.
If you’re looking for ways to slim down your shape and bring out your inner glow ahead of summer, here are a few nonsurgical options we highly recommend.
Our Favorite Treatments in 2019
- Vein treatments: If unwanted spider veins are making you feel self-conscious about showing off some skin this summer, vein treatments can help. Vbeam® delivers long laser pulses to heat targeted veins and treat them uniformly. Most patients see results after 1 or 2 brief sessions. With sclerotherapy, we inject a solution into the veins to improve their appearance. This treatment typically takes about 20 minutes. Both options provide great solutions for patients who want their skin to look smooth and healthy during swimsuit season.
- Injectables: For a youthful, refreshed look, we often recommend various injectable treatments. BOTOX® Cosmetic relaxes specific muscles to smooth out fine lines and wrinkles, with results that typically last around 3 months. Hydrating hyaluronic acid fillers such as JUVÉDERM® provide volume to specific areas of the face and may last up to 2 years. RADIESSE® is another popular filler that stimulates collagen production and lasts about a year. Each of these treatments, or a customized combination of all of them, can ward off signs of aging and help you feel brand-new.
Timeless Treatments We Still Love
We covered these procedures in more detail in last year’s summer body blog post and they are still some of our most popular pre-summer treatments of 2019.
- Laser hair removal: Don’t let unwanted hair stop you from enjoying everything summer has to offer. This treatment significantly impedes hair growth at a follicular level, so you can step out into the sun without worrying about shaving.
- CoolSculpting: If stubborn pockets of fat are bothering you, CoolSculpting can help create a slimmer silhouette and help you feel confident at the pool or the beach.
- Organic spray tan: For a boost of color and a healthy glow, you may benefit from an organic spray tan at our medical spa, Spa One.
While these products and treatments are a few of our favorites, they aren’t the only options available. We also perform surgical procedures for patients who want a more intensive, long-lasting transformation. If you’re interested in plastic surgery, please take a look at our treatment guides.
To learn more about how you can look and feel great with nonsurgical treatments like CoolSculpting at our Albany practice, please contact us online or call (518) 438-0505 to request a consultation.