Busy, beautiful summer is a popular time for making memories — and for making yourself look your best. If you’re considering a nonsurgical aesthetic treatment to help you enjoy summer to its fullest, here are my recommendations for the best ones for the season — as well as those that can wait.
Treatment Now, Results Now
- Summer Skin Care: Now is the right time to stock up on skincare products, which can start improving your skin today and keep it protected from summer’s damage all season long.
- BOTOX® Cosmetic & Fillers: Injectable fillers create instant results that will last until winter and beyond, while the results of BOTOX Cosmetic develop over the course of a week or two. In either case, treatment with these injectables is simple, safe, and straightforward — perfect for incorporating into your busy day.
Treatment Now, Results Soon
- Nonsurgical BBL: With injectable Sculptra® Aesthetic, we can enhance the volume and shape of your buttocks without an incision, offering you the bikini confidence you want. The procedure takes about 15 minutes, and your results will develop over the course of several weeks.
- CoolSculpting®: Albany patients don’t need to contend with stubborn fat this summer. CoolSculpting effectively freezes away fat cells to reduce some of the most common trouble spots. These include the abdomen, arms, thighs, and even under the chin.
Schedule Now, Treat Later
- Laser Hair Removal: While this may seem like an ideal summertime procedure, it’s too late in the season to enjoy significant results if it’s still warm enough out to wear a bikini. Another reason you might want to delay laser hair removal is that you’ll need to stay out of the sun after your treatment.
- Laser Tattoo Removal: Same goes for laser tattoo removal. After your visit, you’ll need to keep the treated area out of the sun while it heals. This and other laser-based procedures are best for the fall and winter, when we’re already covering up anyway.