Over our years serving the men and women of Syracuse, Saratoga Springs, and beyond, our Plastic Surgery Group physicians have become known as trusted breast surgery specialists. At our office in Albany, our board-certified plastic surgeons understand that a woman's breasts can provide her with a foundation of beauty, confidence, and feminine strength. That's why we offer a wide range of breast plastic surgery options for patients from Schenectady, NY, and elsewhere in the Capital District, from popular breast augmentation to complex reconstruction to reduction procedures for men. Use the links below to explore your options.
Cosmetic surgery should be a rewarding experience that leaves you looking great and feeling more confident. Request a free cosmetic consultationRequest a free cosmetic consultation with one of the surgeons at The Plastic Surgery Group or call (518) 438-0505.
Meet Our Surgeons
Meet the expertly trained Albany plastic
surgeons at The Plastic Surgery Group,
serving the Schenectady, Saratoga Springs,
Utica, and Albany area of New York.
Meet Our Surgeons
Meet the expertly trained Albany plastic surgeons at The Plastic Surgery Group, serving the Schenectady, Saratoga Springs, Utica, and Albany area of New York.
Request Your Consultation
Your Surgical Options
All of our surgeons are highly trained and experienced in breast surgery, and our practice provides a number of less-common services within this complex and rewarding specialty. Your options include:
- Breast augmentation: Patients from Syracuse and Albany, N.Y. and beyond frequently choose this transformative procedure to enhance the size of their breasts.
- Breast implants: We offer the most advanced and popular silicone and saline breast implants in a wide range of styles for our breast augmentation and reconstruction patients.
- Breast lift: For women whose breasts are sagging because of breastfeeding, weight changes, or the natural aging process, we can restore youthful perkiness through breast lift surgery.
- Asymmetric breasts: A corrective procedure to bring asymmetric breasts into balance can involve a simple surgery to reshape one or both breasts.
- Breast reduction: Our surgeons reduce the size of overly large breasts that can be the source of embarrassment, discomfort, or chronic pain.
- Breast reconstruction: After a breast cancer diagnosis and mastectomy, our surgeons can perform breast reconstruction using implants or a woman's natural tissues to help her reclaim her natural shape.
- Tubular breasts: Our surgeons can use surgical shaping techniques or breast implants to correct naturally tuberous breasts, a common condition that keeps breasts from fully developing.
- Inverted nipples: With a simple procedure, our breast surgeons in Albany, N.Y. can correct nipples that look flat, pinched, folded inward, or sunken.
- Male breast reduction: For men with oversized breasts or a condition called gynecomastia, our surgeons can use liposuction or surgical removal of tissue to reduce male breasts for a more masculine chest appearance.
- Mommy makeover: In this customized combination procedure, our surgeons can enhance the breasts and other areas of the body in response to changes caused by pregnancy.