Susan M. Gannon, MD, is a valued member of The Plastic Surgery Group. Although there are many board-certified plastic surgeons in Albany, NY, Dr. Gannon stands out because of her impressive qualifications and compassionate personality. She performs both plastic and reconstructive surgical procedures for the face, breasts, body, and hands and strives to impart confidence in her patients through natural-looking results.
Training & Qualifications
Trained and educated in the state of New York, Albany cosmetic plastic surgeon Dr. Gannon earned her medical degree Albany Medical College and completed her residency in plastic and reconstructive surgery at Albany Medical Center Hospital. She continued her education at Manhattan Eye, Ear, and Throat Institute at Lennox Hill Hospital, recognized internationally for advances in ophthalmology, otolaryngology, and plastic surgery.
- American Board of Plastic Surgery
- American Society of Plastic Surgeons
- New York Regional Society of Plastic Surgeons
- Medical Society of the State of New York
Honors & Awards
- Alpha Omega Alpha
- Janet W. Glasgow Memorial Achievement Award
- Dean’s Letter for Academic Excellence